ENTER Digital Era is a Erasmus+ Key Action 2, Capacity Building in the field of Youth project which aims to promote a renewed co-operation between European and Latin American countries to improve digitalization of Youth, through improved organizational processes of the NGOs, digital and communication skills of the youth worker and their ability to transfer these to young people of the local communities. The activities, corresponding to the principles of Capacity Building in the Field of Youth, will make the NGOs able to reach their targets more effectively.
The project’s activities aim to:
– strengthen the capacity of organizations to better identify and analyse the needs of young people and communities, promoting innovation in methods of research and the integration of these with digital;
– stimulate cooperation and promote synergies between the organizations working in youth sector and those active in the fields of education and training;
– improve the skills and digital competences of youth workers so to innovate working methods, effectiveness, approach to the target audience, evaluation and monitoring of their work;
– improve the online presence of the partner organizations, through know-how transfer with regard to the creation of communication strategies, web and social media strategies promote the digital and technological literacy of the young people as target group of the NGOs involved
– offer, in online mode and Open Content, training and learning opportunities on the digital to youth and youth workers and guarantee on the same subjects opportunities for mobility.